[time-nuts] Long Wave Radio-Frequency standard testing

Gilles Clement clemgill at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 18:33:45 UTC 2021

> Hi
>
> Very cool !!!
>
> The red trace is obviously the one to focus on. Some sort of digital loop that
> only operates under the “known good” conditions would seem to make sense.
>
> Thanks for sharing
>
> Bob

Hi,
I tried something with the idea to consider night records fluctuations as « outliers » as compared to day records.
Indeed the 3 days record mean value is flat and the histogram quite gaussian.
So I processed the 3 days record (green trace) with Stable32’s « Check Function »,
while removing outliers with decreasing values of the Sigma Factor. The graph below shows the outcome.
The graph with Sigma=0.8 (blue trace) connects rather well with the 1Day record (red trace).
Would this be a workable approach ?
Best,
Gilles.