[time-nuts] Power up problem on Agilent E4420B

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Sun Jan 24 21:31:01 UTC 2021

Fellow time-nuts,

Sorry for the stupid question, but hopefully someone may put me on the
lead to a solution. My Agilent E4420B fails to power up all of a sudden.
It just fails to show anything on the screen and the only real shift is
that the yellow standby led shifts to the green powered led. Beyond that
it is completely frozen.

I just seem to have bad search foo, but maybe someone has a clue to get
me in the right direction, for which I would be greatful.

So, is there useful service manual and hints for a potential way to
resolve this?

Cheers,
Magnus