[time-nuts] Re: TimeHat

John Miller john at millerjs.org
Mon Jul 5 11:04:18 UTC 2021

Robert,
If an HDMI display is connected when the board is booted, video should be displayed. If no display is connected when the system is booted, the HDMI port is not activated, and you cannot attach a monitor to it after the fact.

If this is something you and others would like to do, I can work out a method to reconfigure it such that video is output all the time. Just keep in mind this will take consume some system resources and add some CPU overhead.

Regards,
John