[time-nuts] Re: Thunderbolts ...

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Jul 17 19:52:18 UTC 2021

Hi

Current version of the Thunderbolt is a Thunderbolt E. The device we call a
Thunderbolt has been out of production for a *long* time.

These guys:

https://novotech.com/products/timing-modules.html <https://novotech.com/products/timing-modules.html>

At least have a listing suggesting you can buy a Thunderbolt E.

Bob