[time-nuts] Re: Thunderbolts ...

Robert DiRosario ka3zyx at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 23:07:38 UTC 2021

I found this on ebay from Chine:

Trimble 10MHz ThunderBolt GPS Disciplined Clock GPSDO Module Frequency
Standard
https://www.ebay.com/itm/332390729098?
US $197.00 or make offer.  He does take lower offers.

He also lists:
Power Supply & Antenna FOR Trimble 10MHz ThunderBolt GPS Disciplined
Clock GPSDO
https://www.ebay.com/itm/332786802886?
US $55.00

Both have free shipping.

I purchased both, they just arrived.  It looks good, I need to test it,
once I find another outlet strip for my
time-nuts setup.

Other sells have it for more.  No US sellers.

Robert