[time-nuts] Re: Thunderbolts ...

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Tue Jul 20 17:32:13 UTC 2021

Good question on the Leo Bodnar comparison. That's what I am using now
and I am sure it is good enough for my purposes but I really want
something I can use with LH and maybe the KO4BB Thunderbolt Monitor. I
also inquired about the Thunderbolts and hope there's enough supply that
I can grab one. I've been looking for a while but am hesitant on eBay units.

Paul N1BUG