[time-nuts] Tbolt

Dave B g8kbvdave at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 22 09:00:24 UTC 2021

On 22/07/2021 08:30, time-nuts-request at lists.febo.com wrote:
> Message: 1
> One more comment on the Vectron OCXO. My Tbolt shows a tuning voltage of +0.4 Volt and has 3.6 Hz per Volt. Assuming the OCXO was sold to Trimble with 0 V and my unit has at least 12 years on it (4380 days) aging is 3.29 E-11 per day. Not bad for an  OCXO.                                                                                                                                  Bert Kehren

Hi.

According to Lady Heather, My T'bolt sits with it's DAC at about 0.2V
I always wonder about that.

 From the above comment, is the DAC output (and VCXO input I guess)
bipolar, as in can range +- some amount from 0V?

I've not seen any schematics for them, so in honesty haven't a clue what
it's likely range is, good bad or indifferent.

I did email TVB direct about the possibility of sourcing another one or
two of them, but as he said (and I guessed) he was swamped with responses.

I use mine mainly as a frequency reference, powered on 24/7

Regards to All.

Dave G8KBV (In the UK as far as I can tell.)

--
Created on and sent from a Unix like PC running and using free and open source software: