[time-nuts] Re: GPS antenna question

Hal Murray halmurray+timenuts at sonic.net
Fri Jul 23 06:58:40 UTC 2021

> especially for covering the 0-satellite case.

It's more complicated than just figuring out the error in the satellite's
clock.  You also have to consider the error in the satellite orbit, the
difference between where you think it is and where it actually is.

> I wish stuff like this could be on a web page or FAQ or something, where it
> was easily discoverable.

It's complicated.

This probably comes under tha category of more than you want to know...

Stanford published a series of lectures on GPS.
  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGvhNIiu1ubyEOJga50LJMzVXtbUq6CPo

I think there is a good book or two with enough info to design hardware and write software.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.