[time-nuts] Re: GPS antenna question

dk4ww at gmx.net dk4ww at gmx.net
Fri Jul 23 04:51:59 UTC 2021

Hi,
put the GNSS Ant. on the ground. If you use a magnetic antenna then use a smale metal reflector on the bottom.
Than use only Sat’s with 30deg elevation (clear sky) After 24h your location 3D Fix should be good for a proper 1PPS/ToD depends of your GNSS RX. Check DOP Value.

Thanks
Uwe

Gesendet mit der mobilen Mail App

Am 23.07.21 um 03:01 schrieb Robert DiRosario