[time-nuts] Re: Lady Heather clock question

B Riches bill.riches at verizon.net
Thu Jul 29 01:30:26 UTC 2021

 Hi Arnold,
I Tried that - hit t then u - clock program said resetting and will take a bid.  Still did not work.  Any other ideas?
73,
Bill
    On Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 07:23:28 PM EDT, Arnold Tibus <arnold.tibus at gmx.de> wrote:

 Bill, it is quite easy:
When running LH type 'T',
you will then see the list 'Reference'
then hit 'U' for UTC-time.
This should resolve the problem.

I had the same effect before
confusing on top left side is
showing 'UTC ofs: 18'
but this is only the information
for the difference GPS/ UTC time I understand.
But LH was still running with GPS-time setting.
Hope this will help you.

kind regards

Arnold, DK2WT