[time-nuts] Re: Thanks! // Re: GPS Splitter for L1, GNSS, etc?

W7SLS w7sls.scott at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 02:44:17 UTC 2021

I might have misunderstood the device.  Says:

The band-pass filters used are wide enough to let this splitter work with all frequency channels assigned for commercial use (GPS at 1575.42 MHZ, Beidou at 1561.098 MHZ, GLONASS at 1602 MHZ center frequency and Galileo at 1575.42 +/- 12.3 MHZ.

I’ll need to do more research

Sorry and thanks for bandwidth

Sent from my iPhone