[time-nuts] Re: OSA 5400 schematics

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Jun 4 22:17:02 UTC 2021

Hi

That sound more like the voltage regulators are “gone”. You should see:

1) Power into the oscillator circuits, normally 10’s of ma.

2) Power into the oven control circuits, 5 to maybe 20 ma.

3) Power into the oven heater(s). A watt to a couple watts if there is an inner oven. 4 to 10 watts for a single oven or outer oven.

None of this is specific to the 5400, it’s just what you should see on an OCXO in general

Bob