[time-nuts] Re: Raspberry Pi GPS/PPS/RTC HAT

nuts at lazygranch.com nuts at lazygranch.com
Fri Jun 25 00:12:35 UTC 2021

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:36:32 +0100
David Taylor via time-nuts <time-nuts at lists.febo.com> wrote:

> For UK (and perhaps European) enthusiasts, if the import duty, VAT
> and collection fee is too great, you might like to look at:
>

> https://store.uputronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60_64&product_id=81
>
> I hope this is OK to post, but since Brexit buying anything from
> outside the UK is a lottery as to what the final price may be.
>
> Cheers,
> David

I recently bought a GPS mouse for use with a FoxtrotGPS. Beitan BN-808
that is Ublox M3080 powered. Ublox is really impressive. I haven't
cranked mine up to 10Hz.

Note WASS is considered a separate service in Ublox multiple service
capabilities specification.

These Ublox claim to have a single frequency jam resistance.