[time-nuts] Re: GPS antenna distribution?

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 05:43:49 UTC 2021

On 28/06/2021 21:56, lstoskopf at cox.net wrote:
> Thanks guys.  Opened a lot of things to think of.  Makes me wonder how I get any results from a north facing window with the UV coating!  Will work out something.  N0UU

Maybe an antenna in the loft might produce better results?  Check it
with your (Android) phone/tablet which can display the signal strengths.

You could consider using something which sticks to the outside of the
window if the attenuation is too great?  Cable through a small hole, or
where the window opens?

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu