[time-nuts] World's most precise.... wall clock

Eamonn Nugent elg.nugent at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 22:38:24 UTC 2021

Hi!

I have a perhaps silly question. I want to take an inferior medium (our
eyes) and give it something attractively precise to look at. Is there such
a thing as a digital (wall) clock with a 1PPS/10MHz/etc. input? I see that
some clocks have GPS antenna inputs, but I want to take a GPSDO and hook it
up to a digital clock. Purely for fun, as a mini project for myself while I
build my bigger clocks.

Maybe one day I'll make this work with a grandfather clock.

Thanks,

Eamonn