[time-nuts] Old Crystal.

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Wed Mar 3 17:34:53 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Many thanks to all who replied. I've beep picking my way through the
suggestion, videos, and other information.

The next steps will be to try to measure some of the crystal parameters
with the stuff I have laying around the lab. The supplied information
will keep me working on this for a while.

I did find one ebay seller who managed to make these tubes glow blue!
Not sure how much voltage or what frequency it was getting hit with, but
it appears to be arcing in/on/through the crystal. Hopefully the ones I
have weren't mistreated this way!

Thanks,
Dan