[time-nuts] Grandfather clock sync'd to 1PPS

vilgotch1 at gmail.com vilgotch1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 01:26:39 UTC 2021

From: Gerald Swann <gds32571 at gmail.com>
To: time-nuts at lists.febo.com
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Grandfather clock sync'd to 1PPS (from
	time-nuts Digest, Vol 200, Issue 4)

Eamonn and all,

   You mentioned you hope to get your grandfather clock time synchronized to
a 1PPS signal.  That would be a very satisfying project, I can assure you.
I did that with my own grandfather clock.  My father built the clock quite a
number of years ago from a kit, and used walnut wood from a tree that was
harvested from somewhere in Indiana to build the actual clock body.

<snip>

Thank you so much for this Gerald. I'm sitting here with an IBM pendulum
master clock behind me and a GPS disciplined electronic clock beside me. You
have stimulated me to get the two to work together!!

73, Morris