[time-nuts] Need wires from scrap HP cesium tubes

cdelect at juno.com cdelect at juno.com
Mon Mar 22 18:30:37 UTC 2021

Working on a project and need the following.

The HP high stability tubes have a pair of violet and violet/white wires
exiting the potting that have the nylon push on connections. These were
for the degaussing connection.

I'm looking for 3 more sets of these wires.

I do have a big pile of dead tubes but only managed to find a few of
these.

Anyone have some dud tubes laying around they could cut them from?

I'd pay $5.00 + the shipping for each pair.

Thanks for your help!

Corby Dawson