[time-nuts] Re: Long term ADEV of 5071

Demetrios Matsakis dnmyiasou at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 13:58:30 UTC 2021

I’ve attached an old paper of mine, from PTTI-2000.

I’ve also attached the latest BIPM file of TT.  If you want long-term stability it is best to use that file to compute TT-EAL and TT-TAI and then re-reference the clock data you get from the BIPM.  The BIPM algorithm for EAL/TAI/UTC changed in 2014 so if you stick with TT you re fine.  Since it is computed every 10 days, you might want to spline-interpolate to get the in-between points.  Or just interpolate.