[time-nuts] Re: [OT] Re: New Instrument Scan and Display software 3

xaos xaos at darksmile.net
Wed May 5 12:24:45 UTC 2021

Dave,

My software does not create a static PNG or JPG. The web page is created
via "plotly" which
generates a very interactive display with zoom capabilities and dynamic
display of the data.

Furthermore, the next version will also allow you to download the actual
csv file
that generated the page. The CSV file is already in the output directory.

A spreadsheet is ok to display data. In my opinion, the web is the way
to go forward.
However, each person is free to choose what is best for their environment.

Have a look at the video I created. It goes over the page generation and
how data is viewed.

George, N2FGX