[time-nuts] Re: The amazing $5 timestamper, part 2: discovering a bug in my signal generator

Pluess, Tobias tpluess at ieee.org
Thu May 6 12:39:12 UTC 2021

Good to know that they offer the Spread Spectrum functionality.
But as I see, the function is switched off by default.
And it still does not explain why the F303 had the issue with the frequency
modulated CPU clock.
But as far as I understand, I can use the PLL without any issues, as long
as the spread spectrum feature is switched off.
It would still be interesting to see how much jitter the PLL adds to the
OCXO's one.

Tobias
HB9FSX