[time-nuts] Re: Source code to Lady Heather

Michael Klimenko mklimenko29 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 09:01:57 UTC 2021

James,

Here's the link to the message I'm talking about:
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/metrology/lady-heather-v6-beta-for-windows-exe/msg3257200/#msg3257200

It has both the source code archive and the GitHub repository with
(according to the commit history), changes from the message author.

Sincerely,
Michael

аил Клименко <mklimenko29 at gmail.com>