[time-nuts] 5065A - Replacement of A14CR13 (Logic Ass:y) Thyristor "Continuous Operation" ?

Ulf Kylenfall ulf_r_k at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 21:20:17 UTC 2021

Greetings,
Having experienced a repeated condition of unlock in spite of all DC levelsfrom the Rb Phase Lock circuitry being correct, I traced the problem to A14,the logic ass:y. I went about to replace almost all discrete transistorsthere after testing and discovering that some of them was leaky.No problems after that except that I did not find an easy wayto replace CR13, a 3N58 according to the parts list.
Any modern readily available type that will do?
All the best
Ulf KylenfallSM6GXV