[time-nuts] Re: NBS 1000 CPS Tuning Fork Standard?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Oct 15 22:09:13 UTC 2021

Hi Eric:

While the paragraph on "frequency" (pdf page 49) has a detailed description of " Pendulum oscillations, see Fig 16" that
has reference letters, when I look at Fig 16 I do not see those letters.
So was hoping someone recognized that equipment.

It's interesting to read the description of time at NBS in 1927.

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.