[time-nuts] Does anyone have LabSat's raw GNSS recordings of the 2015 leap second?

Forrest Voight forrest.voight at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 17:03:29 UTC 2021

Hi all,

At one point, LabSat had published recordings of raw GNSS signals taken
during the 2015 leap second. I think these recordings have a lot of value
for understanding the behavior of the various  GNSS systems during a leap
second.

However, LabSat's website has since been scrubbed of all mention of this.
The fact that it was once available is only visible on the Internet Archive:

   -
   https://web.archive.org/web/20160308210938/https://www.labsat.co.uk/index.php/en/updates/news/135-the-2015-leap-second-labsat-scenarios-now-available
   -
   https://web.archive.org/web/20160403102309/http://labsat.co.uk/index.php/en/labsat-leap-second-recordings

I have one of these recordings (GLONASS), but I'm interested in all four of
them (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, merged). If anyone has these, please contact me
(on- or off-list). If I manage to find any more, I plan to host them for
the public.

Thank you,
Forrest Voight