[time-nuts] Manual needed for Datum 9390

rodger_adams at yahoo.com rodger_adams at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 13:30:13 UTC 2021

All,

I am looking for a manual for a Datum Synchronized Generator Model 9390.  I
have one that is working, and driving a slave display, but I'd like to know
more about it.

Note, this is a 3-rack unit IRIG TC generator/regenerator that looks to be
mid 1970s vintage, judging from the construction.  There are other Datum
9390 generators, that show up online but these are much newer, GPS
disciplined, etc. and are either 1 or 2 rack units in height.

Any help or links to information greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rodger