[time-nuts] Re: 10 mhz distribution

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 17:04:52 UTC 2021

I have used some TV baseband distribution amps.
The first one I tried wasn't good though, due to it's DC restoration
function, based on the sync tips.
It resulted in distortion towards the positive end of the 10MHz sin, though
it may be possible to find a compromise signal strength that is OK, or to
modify the DC restorer.