[time-nuts] Re: The STM32 GPSDO, a short presentation

Erik Kaashoek erik at kaashoek.com
Fri Apr 1 16:19:18 UTC 2022

Nice, I'm trying to do something similar. But without the PICdiv or the
TIC measurement. Only the GPS PPS into the STM32 and the stabilized PPS
is generated by a timer in the STM32
First step was to measure against the running average of the GPS PPS.
As can be seen in attached Timeplot measurement the phase error is (when
temperatures stabilized) in the order of 10ns.
Erik.