[time-nuts] Re: Commercial solution - 122.88 Mhz low noise source

glen english LIST glenlist at cortexrf.com.au
Mon Apr 4 03:35:28 UTC 2022

Jeff one thing to be careful of with slower (lower bandwidth) PLLs and
low VCO gains, is that you end up with loop filter capacitor values
that is microfarads.

This will require film, tantalum etc caps that are not microphonic
sensitive. this needs a bit of space. Ceramic caps make good microphones
! Same considerations  for (large) power supply bypasses .. if your pcb
is in foam in a box, not say bolted to an aluminium chassis in a
vehicle, you may have an easier time.

-glen