[time-nuts] Re: GPScon peogram

Krishna Makhija km5es at virginia.edu
Thu Apr 7 00:26:07 UTC 2022

GPScon just sets up a serial connection for sending SCPI commands to the
device. If you know the serial parameters such as baud rate, parity, etc.
you can connect to your device using something like PuTTY for example. I
could connect to my Jackson-Labs GPSDO using a Python library known as
pyvisa <https://pyvisa.readthedocs.io/en/latest/> and send the same SCPI
commands using a simple Python script.