[time-nuts] Z3801A GPS Rx board substitute?

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Fri Apr 8 22:01:51 UTC 2022

My faithful 3801, some 207 thousand hours old, has developed an
occasional fault that I think must be down to the Motorola Oncore 6
channel board and I wonder if there is an available unit that could
replace this, or what the recommended substitute is?  eBay searches
don't show any of the original ones.   I'd like to keep it going, it was
the first GPSDO I got, and despite getting and building many others
since, I'm stupidly fond of it.

Thanks,

Dan