[time-nuts] Re: Z3801A GPS Rx board substitute?

Lon Cottingham lonk5jv at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 14:08:52 UTC 2022

After 20+ years of constant service, my Z3801a developed a similar
problem.  At first, I also assumed
The Motorola GPS receiver to be the source of the problem.  To make a
long story short, the problem
turned out to be the double oven.  Apparently the internal thermostat
failed in the on position.  I did
notice  that the oven was unusually warm.  Changing out the oven
solved the problem.  Hope to get
 another 20 years service out of the "old girl".  Any comments on the
over- heating oven?

73 de Lon, K5JV