[time-nuts] Re: Trimble Thunderbolt question

Robert LaJeunesse lajeunesse at mail.com
Mon Apr 11 01:42:43 UTC 2022

Paul,

Take a look at page http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/tbolt/photos.htm

The fourth pic down in the right column shows the power connector soldered directly to the PCB (upper left edge, by C6).

If your power 6 pin header is in the same spot then it is highly probable the pinout is identical. If the traces on your unit match those of the pic then its almost a certainty.

Bob L.