[time-nuts] Re: The STM32 GPSDO, a short presentation

Erik Kaashoek erik at kaashoek.com
Fri Apr 15 06:27:26 UTC 2022

Hi Carsten
I'm indeed using a similar setup where a TCXO is used as HE clock.
The PPS triggers a 32 bit capture and the SW PLL controls the Vtune of
the TCXO
The PPS is generated using another timer which gives me the possibility
to either output a PPS or 10MHz
I'm using a TCXO because of cost,  power consumption and size reasons
and the performance is good enough for my application.
An OCXO would for sure perform better.
Erik.