[time-nuts] Re: Question about GPS 1PPS ADEV

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Apr 16 20:03:27 UTC 2022

On 4/16/22 15:53, Matthias Welwarsky wrote:

> John, what constellations did you have enabled during the test? Just GPS, or
> also others? I usually run with GPS and Galileo enabled (and I avoid GLONASS,
> it messes everything up). Can this make a difference?

I'm afraid I'm not certain.  Normally, I do all my work with GPS only,
as for timing purposes adding in the other constellations can result in
clock-jumping and other issues.  But at the beginning of the paper I
said that all receivers were set to default configuration except for
setting to 0D timing mode when available.  So I don't know if that means
I left all the default constellations were enabled.

My gut feeling, though, is that I probably turned everything off but GPS.

John