[time-nuts] Re: NTP server source needed

Paul Watts rpwatts at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:11:35 UTC 2022

Thanks for the reply, Forrest.

I do have a TM1000(model number?) but I thought they were out of stock.
Their website currently claims otherwise and I'll probably get another.

I do have systems at each site running NTP against my local LeoNTP devices
and the US NTP pool.

I just like to have a local source as well as remote.

Recently, I learned about the Centerlclick NTP250. Anyone have any
experience?