[time-nuts] Re: Question about GPS 1PPS ADEV

John Miller john at millerjs.org
Thu Apr 21 18:44:03 UTC 2022

I have yet to find a reliable source for this, but something I have heard in the past is
that since the different constellations' satellites may be controlled and disciplined
differently (and to different standards), it is not wise to use more than one constellation
on receiver that is used to discipline a time server.

Like I said though, I have not found a reliable source for this, and I haven't even been
able to confirm it in my own testing. I would love to know more on the subject.

Regards,
John Miller