[time-nuts] Re: Baby steps of a future timenut

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 18:33:34 UTC 2022

Erik
As a future time-nut you are on a great starter path. The very best results
start out as globs of wires, tape, and widgets all tied together. There can
be issues when you start to get very accurate.
With respect to the clock, I don't think its ever going back to the
livingroom. But I would highly expect it to drift in relationship to gps or
Rb. I would expect at least 2 behaviors temperature through the day and
then the longer term drift. One trick thats used to get results faster is
to sniff out the 32 KHz oscillator and measure that. Since its about 64,000
times faster than the impulse.
As you learn and become more accurate with better data you see new
behaviors that you start to look into. At that point I think you are hooked
as a time-nut.
Good luck and share what your doing.
Regards
Paul