[time-nuts] Re: GPSDO/GNSSDO project: STM32G4 + u-blox ZED-F9T + TDC7200

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Aug 6 18:29:55 UTC 2022

I hesitate to post this because I haven't had time to go back and
refresh thoroughly, but I'm not sure how you would apply RTK corrections
to the F9T.

I believe that the "T" models can output RTCM data so can serve as an
RTK base station, but only the "P" models have the built-engine to
receive corrections via UART or USB and do RTK internally.  So without
that, I don't see how you can get corrected time directly from the module.

(I'm assuming that SBAS doesn't count as "RTK" for this purpose.  I've
never experimented with what that would do to the timing output.)

John
----