[time-nuts] Re: GPSDO/GNSSDO project: STM32G4 + u-blox ZED-F9T + TDC7200

dk4ww at gmx.net dk4ww at gmx.net
Sun Aug 7 03:47:42 UTC 2022

Hi Folks,

SBAS is disabled by default for timing applications using F9T.

RTK corrections works only from F9T to F9T.
you need RTCM 7 ( MSM 7) messages. (RTCM 1077 and more)

SAPOS - the German satellite positioning service
sends RTCM 4 (MSM 4) messages. Works fine with F9P  not for F9T.
You will need one F9T Base sending RTCM 7 massages. The Base works as NTRIP caster .
The NTRIP client F9T reseive RTCM 7 data for finding position. The Time Mode of F9T works only if the client not moving.

cheers

Uwe

Gesendet mit der mobilen Mail App

Am 07.08.22 um 01:02 schrieb John Ackermann N8UR via time-nuts