[time-nuts] Re: Seeking info on Ericsson NCD 901 56/1 devices

Daniel Watson watsondaniel3 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 15:35:56 UTC 2022

Hi,

The pinout is the same. Here is a screen shot of the message output shortly
after power on:

https://i.ibb.co/ZVrtm5y/serial-output.png

PPS I verified on an oscilloscope. LED activity is the same as the GPS 02.
At power on it does nothing for several seconds, and then blinks during
acquisition, and then goes solid green with a lock. It achieves lock very
quickly! At first power on it had lock within one minute using a puck
antenna sitting by the window in my office.

What is a time nuts approved way to convert the differential PPS to single
ended into 50 ohms? Any references would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan Watson