[time-nuts] Re: Seeking info on Ericsson NCD 901 56/1 devices

fwbray at mminternet.com fwbray at mminternet.com
Sat Aug 13 20:31:04 UTC 2022

I ordered a couple yesterday.

Based on what's been posted so far, I think that one might make my CDMA
10mHz standard useful again. Recently, it lost signal due to the CDMA
shutdown.

However, it contains a PRS 10 that was apparently used as a backup. I
gather that it can use a 1 PPS source to discipline the 10mHz output.
My speculation is that the Ericsson unit could be used to supply this,
thereby creating an inexpensive GPS standard.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

KE6CD