[time-nuts] Re: Custom Quartz crystals

Gary Chatters gcarlistaa at garychatters.com
Sun Aug 14 01:00:22 UTC 2022

Two sources that indicate they do the sort of crystals that ICM did for
radios are:

Klove: <https://www.klove.nl/quartslab/>

or its main webpage at: <https://www.klove.nl/>

And Bomar:  <http://bomarcrystal.com/>

Disclaimer: I have no direct experience with either myself.  A friend
was successful buying a crystal from QuartsLab (With an S)(Now Klove)
for a small transceiver.  Bomar has been around for a long time.  I did
have a service shop fix a receiver of mine and they got a crystal from
Bomar.

gc