[time-nuts] Re: Phase noise of HP8663A 640 MHz reference?

Pluess, Tobias tpluess at ieee.org
Mon Aug 15 07:58:13 UTC 2022

Hi Ed,

could you share some info about your own 640 MHz source?
I would be very interested.
I do have an 8663A, but I have no idea about how good it actually is and
currently, I don't have a possibility to test it because I still lack an
11729C carrier noise test set (but I would like to make something similar
myself some day). Apparently my 8663A is one of the latest units, because
it is already labelled Agilent.

best
Tobias