[time-nuts] Re: GPSDO/GNSSDO project: STM32G4 + u-blox ZED-F9T + TDC7200

Marek Doršic marek.dorsic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 21:06:23 UTC 2022

Hi,

I also see these "odd uncorrected wrap" of timepulse ofset reported by TIM-TP messages with TIM-2.21 firmware.

What is the best way to correct for these? I add/substract 7.8125 ns, being one cycle of the internal clock at 128 MHz.
Never found a reliable source stating the clock is running at 128 MHz.

   .md