[time-nuts] Re: GPSDO/GNSSDO project: STM32G4 + u-blox ZED-F9T + TDC7200

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Aug 17 01:45:40 UTC 2022

Well, I'm not going to be able to help much with this.  I just looked at
my data and while I have ~64 days of nice F9T raw PPS, the qErr data is
missing for about half the samples -- looking at the file, it appears
that I get a set of two or three messages, then several seconds with no
message, repeat ad nauseum.

In my early testing I didn't see this, so I need to troubleshoot and
write some more robust code to read the messages from the receiver, I guess.

Sorry...

John
----