[time-nuts] Re: HP 10811A unusual appearance

Richard Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Tue Aug 23 18:37:03 UTC 2022

I never knew exactly what the problem was, but I didn't get the

impression it was reliability.  That would imply that they shipped

OK and then died in the field.  I never worked on the 10811 myself,

but sat near the ME who would yell at Buckbee Mears (the mfr

of these things) on his phone all the time.   It wasn't advisable to

actually inquire about this problem because that would rile up the

ME.

Rick

---