[time-nuts] Looking for info on KDI/EMCO MLP-102 DBM

ed breya eb at telight.com
Thu Aug 25 05:28:44 UTC 2022

Going through some parts inventory and sorting exercise, I have a bunch
of these MLP-102 mixers, salvaged from a bunch of nearly identical RF
modules long ago. The environment was around 1 GHz RF and LO or a little
more, and 70 MHz IF. They are in the common 8-pin relay can style like
MCL SRA-1.

I believe that I found some meager data on them many years ago, but
trying recently, nothing whatsoever. Does anyone happen to have such
info, like from an old (1980s) KDI RF parts catalog? Some are marked
EMCO, and some KDI/EMCO.

Ed