[time-nuts] Re: James Miller/Brooks Shera 10 MHz GPSDO

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Aug 29 04:44:10 UTC 2022

Hi

The typical HP 10811 OCXO has a manual tuning adjust. You can re-tune
the unit over a pretty wide range by playing with a tuning tool. That should
allow you to hit whatever EFC target you need.

The AD1861

https://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/data-sheets/ad1851_1861.pdf <https://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/data-sheets/ad1851_1861.pdf>

Should put out +/- 3V according to the above data sheet. I don’t have
a schematic of the GPSDO here with me so there may be some other
“stuff” involved.

Bob