[time-nuts] Re: James Miller/Brooks Shera 10 MHz GPSDO

Mervyn Thomas vk6bmt at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 29 07:56:52 UTC 2022

Hi Bill,

Unfortunately the 2 HP 10811's I have have no way to poke anything thru
the can to adjust a capacitor.  They are completely enclosed in an
aluminium can with 2 power leads coming out with 6 pin female connectors
on the end which go to the power board as used in the HP Z3801 GPSDO and
2 thin coax cables with SMB connectors - one marked as 10 MHz and the
other as EFC.  I may have to replace mine with the model that has the
tuning capacitor.

Thanks for your response.

73   Merv